Transient Vendors

To Our Transient Vendors

Welcome to Monongalia County and thank you for choosing to do business here. According to West Virginia tax code, transient vendors are required to report inventory brought into the county as of July 1 to the Assessor's Office.

Please Note

You must complete a form for each location in operation in Monongalia County.


Complete and return the following forms to the Monongalia County Assessor's Office: